YEARLY CONTRACT SERVICING
The contract package comprises of either 3 aircon servicings per year (for Tri-yearly Contract) or 4 air con servicings per year (for Quarterly Contract) at regular intervals.
The aircon servicing includes cleaning of the indoor fancoil and outdoor condenser, clearing of the drainage piping (to prevent water leaking problems) and general checking of your air conditioning system.
Scope of Work:
- Clean & check air filter, front panel & cover
- Check deodorising and purifying filter
- Clean & check indoor evaporator coil
- Clean & check indoor drainage tray (Wall mount fancoil)
- Vacuuming of drainage pan (Ceiling mount fancoil)
- Vacuuming of drainage system
- Brush & check outdoor condenser coil
- Check fan bearing and lubricate (if necessary)
- Check compressor suction and discharge pressure
- Tightening of electrical contacts
*Above scope not applicable for ducted fancoil.
- Water leaking rectification (by vacuuming) during contract period
- Waiver of transportation charges throughout the contract period
- Prevention of system breakdown
- Cleaner & healthier air
- Improve efficiency
- Payment for servicing contract is one year upfront.
- Servicing contract pricing may vary for locations in CBD and areas where additional charges are imposed for entry, parking and etc.
- Terms & Conditions of Service and Maintenance applies.
Other Aircon Service
We realize that your air conditioner is not an inexpensive purchase. In reality, working in the air conditioning servicing industry in Singapore for several years taught us that it is always more convenient to have air conditioning servicing on a constant basis rather than buying a replacement every two to three years. As a result, we advise our clients to have their air conditioners serviced at least twice a year.
Since one of an air conditioner’s duties is to filter the air of pollen, dirt, allergens, and other bacteria, proper cleaning is always suggested. At Yong He Aircon, we have the best air conditioning chemical cleaning services in the form of air conditioning chemical wash and air conditioning chemical overhaul for a variety of applications.
Air conditioning emergencies arise as a result of complications inside the device that were left unchecked or unattended. These emergencies may cause additional issues such as an electric fire, ice accumulation, and complete unit failure. As a result, we have testing and troubleshooting services to ensure that your air conditioner is still running efficiently.