General Aircon Servicing in Singapore
Your air conditioning unit is a very helpful appliance inside your home. It cools the indoors during the summer months and it keeps the level of humidity to a bearable degree. Using an air conditioner can also promote comfortable sleep and relieve stress.
However, as convenient as it is, your air conditioning unit needs constant maintenance. In order to function properly and last for many years, your air conditioner must be subjected to the necessary AC servicing in Singapore. This includes cleaning, assessment, and preventive maintenance.
Aircon Servicing Price in Singapore
Although having an air conditioner can provide convenience to us, it comes with a handful of tasks that need to be done to ensure the constant quality of performance. Thus, AC servicing is important to get the most out of your investment in an air conditioner.
Finding a company that offers aircon services for a low price is also beneficial to your family. This is where we can give you a hand! We keep our AC servicing price as affordable for you as possible.
Scope of Work:
- Clean & check air filter, front panel & cover
- Check deodorising and purifying filter
- Clean & check indoor evaporator coil
- Clean & check indoor drainage tray (Wall mount fancoil)
- Vacuuming of drainage pan (Ceiling mount fancoil)
- Vacuuming of drainage system
- Brush & check outdoor condenser coil
- Check fan bearing and lubricate (if necessary)
- Check compressor suction and discharge pressure
- Tightening of electrical contacts
*Above scope not applicable for ducted fancoil
Did you know that most air conditioners can last up to 10-15 years? But with poor maintenance, your air conditioner may malfunction as early as five years from the installation date. This is why you must consider having regular AC servicing. Here are some other benefits you should know about:
- Clear water leak problem
- Prevention of system breakdown
- Cleaner & healthier air
- Improve efficiency
- 90 days on service workmanship (on scope of service only).
- Terms & Conditions of Service and Maintenance applies.